A Wedding at the London Wetlands Centre

When I was asked to photograph a wedding at the WWT London Wetland Centre in Barnes, my first reaction was "I've always wanted to go there!" And then nearly everyone I told about it said the same thing. All I can say is, GO!




What a place. Lets talk observatory, in a stadium of bird hides, this is the managing directors box (?). Choose your spot either down at water level or from the balcony above, and watch the Wetlands unfold infront of you through a huge wall of glass, its an amazing spot.

Now imagine getting married in this space, huge window wall looking out over the birds, surrounded by your friends and family. Thats what Jo and Jonty did, and what a great day it was. 

Need a wedding photographer? If you want an experienced photographer who’s informal style captures your day for you without getting in the way then check out my website here - https://paultannerweddingphotography.myportfolio.com












Comments

Popular Posts