Why I Always Visit Your Wedding Venue Before Your Wedding Day

Photographing a wedding is fun. It’s fast, non-stop and sometimes unpredictable. This is why preparation is key to getting the best shots on the day. One of the most important pre-wedding preparations is venue recces. 



Part of my service is always to visit the venues about a month before your wedding to familiarise myself with the location, where to park, how to get in, where the ceremony is going to be held, drinks receptions (you get the idea) and where if any formal shots might be taken.

I always offer to meet you there if you have time, but if you’re busy (quite likely) then I will go alone and report back my findings, between you and me we can then make sure on the day we know exactly when and where the key moments will be.


Need a wedding photographer? If you want an experienced photographer who’s informal style captures your day for you without getting in the way then check out my website here - https://paultannerweddingphotography.myportfolio.com



Comments

Popular Posts