Friendly & Flexible Service During These Uncertain Times - My Covid-19 Assurances



I’ve always prided myself on offering a flexible service for my couples, and so while I always take a deposit to secure your wedding date of £250 upfront, I’ll always allow you to decide your final package much closer to the day itself.

The deposit blocks the day off for you and allows you to decide on whatever length of coverage you would like, when you are confident you know exactly how the day is going to pan out.


Flexible Deposit and Postponements

As with so many weddings this year, last minute postponements and dare I say it cancellations are now something we might have to get used to and so I always offer flexibility. If you have to postpone your wedding day then your deposit covers you for whatever date you choose to postpone to, you don’t lose it and it does not have to be repaid for a new date.

Deposit Back, No Questions Asked

If it turns out that I am already booked for another wedding on your new date, or the worst happens and you are forced to cancel your wedding and are unable to postpone or even think about re-organising a new date due to Covid-19 then I will repay your deposit no questions asked.

I hope this helps and puts your minds at ease a bit while you try to organise your special day during these crazy times.


Need a wedding photographer? If you want an experienced photographer who’s informal style captures your day for you without getting in the way then check out my website here - https://paultannerweddingphotography.myportfolio.com



Comments

Popular Posts