Corsica? Of Corse!


 Corsica? Of Corse!

It’s amazing to consider that a thought inside your head can be acted on in less than 150 milliseconds. Have you ever considered this? Are you even still reading this blog?

What about the fact that a thought sent to the foot takes longer than one sent to your hand, I guess its obvious but I’d never considered it. That means a thought sent to you mouth must be really quick. 

I can tell you now that when James and Stella asked me whether or not I was interested in photographing their wedding in Corsica, the time I took to consider, decide and answer was pretty bloody short.

YES!

Need a wedding photographer? If you want an experienced photographer who’s informal style captures your day for you without getting in the way then check out my website here - https://paultannerweddingphotography.myportfolio.com





It was almost as if before James had even finished his email to me, the word YES! was forming in my mouth.

Almost. It was a very quick decision is what I’m trying to say.

If you haven’t been to Corsica then go, maybe not today (only one flight a week direct from London, hmmm) but soon, somehow just go. It’s beautiful. It’s hot. It’s French and it’s not French too, no one understood my GCSE French. No one.







Comments

Popular Posts