I Love Battersea Park! For Wedding Portraits And Engagement Shoots, And Pretty Much Anything Else.



I’ve always loved Battersea Park. It’s got just about everything you’d want from a park and a ton more that you wouldn’t even expect. It’s enormous - beautifully landscaped, with Parisien avenues, boating lakes, a zoo, sports pitches, a peace pagoda, athletics track and gym and all situated along the Thames.

As a kid the thrillingly dangerous adventure playground was my favourite place on earth. I’ve been going there ever since, I’ve played 5-a-side football badly, visited (but not bought anything at) the affordable art fair, joined the gym for a bit which was apparently used at the time by formula one racer David Coultard, I once met the Buddhist monk, Reverend Gyoro Nagase who lives there and tends daily the amazing Peace Pagoda (lovely man) and once my wife and I witnessed the rescue of an escaped monkey from the park’s very own children’s zoo - complete with monkey leaping from tree to tree and zoo keeper with big net - straight out of a cartoon.

Oh, and it make’s a great spot for portraits too of course.


Need a wedding photographer? If you want an experienced photographer who’s informal style captures your day for you without getting in the way then check out my website here - https://paultannerweddingphotography.myportfolio.com








Comments

Popular Posts